Business Group Administrator Login and Overview
This covers the how to access the Business Group Administrator Portal and overview of features
- Accessing the CommPortal BG Admin Interface
- Logging into CommPortal BG Admin
- CommPortal BG Admin Overview
- Send Feedback
Accessing the CommPortal BG Admin Interface
To configure your Business Group line (subscribers) and to manage their services, a BG Administrator should log in to the CommPortal BG Admin interface using a separate login page to regular users.
BG Administrator: https://commportal.connectbetter.net//bg
The BG Administrator login page sends the BG Administrator to the BG Administrator section of the default web UI.
CommPortal is supported on the latest versions of all major browsers and operating systems.
Logging into CommPortal BG Admin
The following shows the CommPortal login page.
To log into CommPortal, follow these steps:
- To access the CommPortal for Administrators point a browser at https://commportal.connectbetter.net/bg
- Enter a phone number with administrative access.
- Enter the password.
- Click on Login.
CommPortal BG Admin Overview
Once you are logged into CommPortal you will see the Business Group Administrator's homepage.
- Down the left hand side of this page are a series of links which take you to the different pages within CommPortal.
- Depending on the configuration of your system, you may not have access to all the services shown on this screenshot. You will only see links to features and services that you can view and manage.
- The main panel shows the same information as the left hand sidebar but as a series of clickable icons.
- The name of the user you are logged in as is shown at the top of the page. Use the drop-down to reveal a Logout
- At the bottom of the left-hand sidebar, you can follow links to
- access Help for the screen you are viewing
- Send Feedback, as described in the next section.
If you encounter a problem when using the CommPortal BG Admin interface, or have a suggestion for an improvement, you can click on the Send Feedback link and submit a report to your service administrator.
Clicking on the Send Feedback link launches a pop-up.
- If you want to include a screenshot of the BG interface: Highlight particular areas of the screen by selecting Highlight, positioning the cross-hatch and then dragging – the area that will be included in the screenshot will be highlighted.
- Use the Black out option to disguise any personal information
- Click Capture.
- If you do not want to include a screenshot, click Skip.
- This launches a second screen, with the screenshot on the right (if you have taken one) and a box where you can add a description of the problem you have encountered or enhancement you would like to see.
- Click Submit to send your feedback.