Setting Individual Line Properties
To specify whether various settings can also be specified for each line in your business, perform one of the following operations.
- To allow which types of calls require account codes to be changed for each line, check Call types may be overridden per line.
- To allow the length of account codes to be changed for each line, check Account code length may be overridden per line.
- To allow lines to view the account codes that you have defined for the whole business, check Lines may view business group account codes.
- Set whether each line should be able to view, or both view and change, or not view their own account codes by selecting the relevant setting from the dropdown list at the bottom of the Account Code Options section.
- If you want to have per line account codes, but don't want the user to be able to configure these, configure these by logging on to CommPortal as that user.
- Once you have made your changes, click Apply to save them.