How Do I Schedule A Meeting on Mac OS?
|INFO: If you do not have the Meeting options, please contact your Service Provider to have this enabled.|
To schedule a Meeting from Pod Connect for Desktop for Mac OS
From Pod Connect click on Meetings > Schedule
In the Schedule A New Meeting window you will be able to set your Meeting requirements
- Topic: Set the name or subject of the Meeting
- When: Pick the Start Date & Time, Duration, this does not have be an exact time this is only an indication of how long you expect the Meeting to last. If this is a recurring Meeting tick the Recurring meeting check box.
- Video: By default when joining a Meeting video is turned off until the Host or Participant turns its on.
- Audio Options: Recommended to leave as default Telephone and Computer Audio
Meeting Options: Click on Advanced Options to show all options
- Require meeting password: We recommend that all scheduled Meetings are password protected.
- Enable join before host: Enabling this option will require a password to be set.
- Mute participants on entry: The host can unmute participants when ready
- Use Personal Meeting ID: This will allow you to schedule a Meeting using your Personal Meeting ID or your Personal Link see the How Do I Create A Personal Meeting Link? documentation.
- Record the meeting automatically on the local computer: The meeting will be recorded and saved on your local computer, see How Do I Record A Meeting? for further information.
- Calendar: This will save the Meeting in your calendar.
Click on Schedule to save your Meeting. You can start the Meeting when ready. You can either invite participants directly from the Meeting or send them the Meeting ID or web address.
INFO: When scheduling a one off (Not recurring) meeting and not using the Personal Meeting ID this will generate a random Meeting ID that can only be used once. Once the host has ended the Meeting that Meeting ID becomes invalid.
Enable join before host: For this feature to work you must first disable Waiting Room in the Advanced Settings see the Start Up Guide - Recommend Setting For Pod Connect for Desktop for further information.
To view your upcoming Meetings click on Meetings > View Upcoming Meetings
This window will list all upcoming Meetings, from here you can either Start, Edit or Delete the meeting or Copy the meeting invite which will allow you to send as an email.