How Do I Reset My CommPortal and Pod Connect Password?
If you have lost/forgot your CommPortal/Pod Connect password don't worry, it can be easily reset by competing following:
- Requesting a password reset has to done on the CommPortal
- At the login screen click on Reset Password
- Enter the phone number for the account that requires the password reset. Then click on Reset Password.
- An e-mail will now be sent to the e-mail address on the account. If you do not receive this email please contact your Service Provider. Please check your spam/junk folders for the reset e-mail.
- Once you have received the e-mail, click on the link to reset you password. Enter your new password and then confirm the new password. Click Confirm.
- Your password has now been changed. You continue using the CommPortal or login to the Pod Connect clients.
|INFO: If you are a Business Group Administrator and need to reset your password please use the above instructions. You will not be able to reset the password from the Business Group Administrator Portal login screen.